TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE OFFICINA 66 ONLINE SHOP
These terms and conditions specify the rules of online purchases www.officina66.pl provided by the Seller.
The Seller is OFFICINA 66 Massimo Lucchi registered at ul. Romualda Traugutta 129 Szczecin 71-300 Poland, established on the basis of one-person business, subject to entry in the Centralna Ewidencja Działalności Gospodarczej (Central Register of Economic Activities) registered under the VAT number: PL8522669025, Regon : 387719205, also called hereinafter "Service Provider".
Contact with the Service Provider:
- the mobile phone number: 0048 882 954 366 or 0048 570 391 521, the cost of the call rate telephone
provider chosen by the customer.
- the e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 1 Definitions
1. Termes and Conditions – these termes and conditions. In terms of services provided electronically, the rules included referre to the art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Dz.U. of 2002. No. 144, pos. 1204, as amended).
2. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having the capacity to perform legal acts which under the terms of these terms and conditions places orders in the Online Shop.
3. Consumer - client who is a natural person, purchasing in the online store order for a purpose unrelated to his/her business or professional activity.
4. Service provider - the service provider selling in the online store according to the rules included in these termes and conditions.
5. Subject of transaction - goods listed and described on the website of the Shop.
6. Goods - movables presented in the Online Shop, indicated in the Purchase Agreement. Additional service - service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Shop in relation to the nature of the Goods sold.
7. Purchase Agreement - a contract of sale of Goods in accordance with the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Client, using the online Store.
8. Online Store (Shop) - Internet service available at www.officina66.pl through which a customer can place an order.
9. Order - the Customer's statement of intent about the type and quantity of goods, indicated directly to the Sale Agreement.
10. IT System - a set of IT equipment and software, providing processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks using a terminal device appropriate for the type of network.
§ 2 General conditions
1. These termes and conditions define the rules of the use of the online store available at www.officina66.pl
2. The condition of order in the Online Shop Customer is to read and accept the present rules at the time of the Order.
3. The Online Store www.officina66.pl sells by the Internet in Poland, Europe and all over the World.
4. All goods offered in the store www.officina66.pl are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
5. As part of the technical requirements necessary to work with the ICT system which is used by the Service Provider to implement purchasing, a customer must have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet, meeting the following minimum specifications:
a. browser: Mozilla Firefox min 15, Internet Explorer 9 min, Opera min 10, Google Chrome version 12, Safari min (the Seller does not guarantee a correct functioning of the store of older versions of browsers),
b. preferred / optimal resolution is 1366 x 768 pixels. The site is, however, also suitable for small resolution.
6. The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, for example acts of violence, defamation or violating personal rights or other rights of third parties.
7. OFFICINA 66 is offering goods in leather like: women's and men's bags, briefcases, document cases, doctor bags, travel bags, trolley, garment bags, backpacks, wallets, accessories, shoes and clothes, jewelery.
§ 3 Ordering
1.Prices quoted on the website www.officina66.pl are gross prices given in Polish złoty where the currency is expressed as 'PLN' and in euro where the currency is marked as 'Euro'. Prices do not include shipping costs below the amount of 200 'PLN'.
2. Credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out through Przelew24.pl. At the time of payment, the prices quoted in euro are converted into PLN according to the current exchange rates available on the Narodowy Bank Polski website (Polish National Bank) https://www.nbp.pl
3. Orders are placed on the website.
4. Orders placed through the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Orders are carried out only on working days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are executed on the first following working day.
5. The contract is effective if the customer correctly fills out the order form and correctly gives to the Seller his/her contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent, and a phone number and e-mail address.
6. In the event of this information being incomplete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If the contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel orders. If the order has already been
paid, the Seller undertakes the return of the payment received.
7. The order will be processed provided that the item is in stock. The stock is updated in real time, but not more often than every 72 hours. In the event of the unavailability of the goods covered by the contract, customer is informed about the status of the order and shall decide the manner of its implementation (partial realization or cancelling the whole order). This also applies to products currently not available in the store. If your order has been paid, the seller shall refund the amount received. Exposure online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 661 of the Polish
8. The customer can make changes in order until the issue of the sales document. The customer may cancel the order in full before shipment. The introduction of these changes is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0048 508 390 521 or 0048 570 390 521 (only in Italian). The client must receive a return email in which the Service Provider will
confirm changes to the contract.
9. Customer in the process of ordering can express the will to receive a receipt or an invoice that can be attached to an outgoing shipment or sent electronically to the designated e-mail address.
10. When submitting orders, the Customer may agree on the inclusion of personal data in the database of the Seller Online Shop for processing in relation to the Order. In the case of granting consent, the customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
11. The customer may choose to keep the data stored in the system in order to facilitate the submission of further orders. For this purpose, the Customer should enter his login and password needed to access the account. The Customer’s Login is provided by his/her e-mail address. Password is a series of characters determined by the Client. The Customer’s password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
12. After placing an order effectively, the Customer gets an automatic response acknowledging the receipt of the order.
13. Time of commencement of the contract coincides with the moment of the registration of the payment on the bank account of the online shop.
§ 4 Costs and terms of delivery
SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR DELIVERY
DELIVERY - COUNTRY
COST OF DELIVERY
for up to 200,00 PLN
above 200,00 PLN
Courier DHL Poland
|PACZKOMATY24 InPost Poland
|DELIVERY - COUNTRY
COST OF DELIVERY
for up to 600,00 PLN
above 600,00 PLN
Courier Poczta Polska: European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Norway, Romania, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, Italy)
Courier Poczta Polska: Not European Union (Andorra, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Courier Poczta Polska: Canada and Russian Federation
Courier Poczta Polska: Switzerland
Courier Poczta Polska: Australia
Courier Poczta Polska: USA
1. Goods are sent to the address indicated in the order form. The Shop will inform the Client immediately of incorrectly completed order form which renders shipping impossible or delayed
2. Goods are delivered by a specialist courier. Each shipment is insured against theft or damage.
3. The consignment is delivered in accordance with the deadline given at every Good on the website. This is an approximate delivery time. When choosing the payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online bank transfer" for the time given on the site, the Client has to add the time necessary for the means to be transfered to the Store’s bank account (usually 1-2 working days).
4. For deliveries in Poland if the value of the contract is Lower than 200,00 PLN, the Customer will be charge a delivery fee. If the value of the contract exceeds 200,00 PLN the Customer does not incur any shipping costs.
5. If the Customer at the time of receipt of the consignment notices that the package has been damaged, he should follow the relevant provisions of the Act of 23 July 2003 of Postal Law. It is advisable to draw up a defects protocol in the presence of the courier and refu salto refuse to accept the goods.
§ 5 Payments
1. Payment for the order must be made using the payment systems available and indicated online such as:
a) PayPal, card payments as part of the Przelewy24 payment platform.
b) bank transfer
The bank transfer must be received within 3 working days from placing the order. Beyond this date, the order will be considered void. The reason to be reported on the bank transfer must indicate the number and date of the order, name and surname of the orderer. The bank transfer must be made in favor of:
OFFICINA 66 Massimo Lucchi
ul. Romualda Traugutta 129
Name of the Bank: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
PL 69 1090 1492 0000 0001 4736 2786
SWIWT (BIC): WBKPPLPP
A customer who chooses payment by transfer is required to pay for his order within 3 days from the date of order, otherwise the order will be removed. canceled. As Causal should be given the number and the date of placing the order and the surname and name of the person who made the order.
§ 6 Termination of the contract
1. A consumer who concluded a contract in the Internet, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reasons making a statement in writing, within 10 days (legal basis: Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 about the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product Dz.U. No. 22, pos. 271, as amended). This date is a deadline and shall be counted from the date of delivery of goods, and when the contract relates to the provision of services - from the date of their conclusion. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry to the email address of the Service Provider email@example.com. The customer must receive a return e-mail, in which the Service Provider will confirm the receipt of the Client’se-mail.
2. If you withdraw from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties testified, is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
3. Recovery shall be effected without delay and no later than within 14 days. Goods purchased must be sent at the address of the Service Provider.
4. According to the law, THE FOLLOWING GOODS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO REFUND: service started, for approval of Client, prior to the deadline referred to art. 7 paragraph 1, audio and video recordings and media computer hardware and software after the removal by the Client of their original packaging, contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market, the benefits of the characteristics specified by the Customer in the contract, or closely associated with his person (like products which have been personalized), services which due to their nature can not be returned or are subject to rapid deterioration, press delivery services, services in the field of gaming and betting.
§ 7 Complaints procedure
1. The products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller in force in Poland. The warranty period for each product is shown in the description on the store's website. The detailed conditions of the warranty are set out in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor. The customer can also carry complaints procedure under the Guarantee ofthe Seller.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider.
3. When submitting a claim Client must submit the product to the Service Provider with the proof of purchase and the complaint form completed. The form is available in the tab Complaints - Open Support Ticket. After sending the complain, a confirmation of acceptance along with its identification number will be sent to the Client’s e-mail address.
4. The service provider will consider the complaint within 14 days of filing the complaint. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, service provider will repair or replace defective goods to a new or returns the value of the goods purchased.
5. If the goods are not in conformity with the contract, customer may request to bring it into conformity with the contract for free repair or replacement with new, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. When assessing these costs, Service Provider will take into account the value of the goods according to the contract and the nature and degree of the non-compliance found. (Act of 27 July 2002 about the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Polish Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the powers referred to the point 5 of this paragraph, if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-conformity does not notify the store of this fact. To meet the deadline it is enough to send a notice before the deadline.
§ 8 Privacy and protection of personal data
1. Processing of personal data according to the rules laid down in the Act of 29 August 1997 about protection of personal data.
2. By placing an order in the store the Customer consents to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the Client and his/Her consent to their processing is necessary for the Shop to complete the contract. The Customer bears responsibility for providing false personal information.
3. The Service Provider is the administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers of the online store in relation to the purchase. The collection of personal data is registered in the database of the General Inspector for Personal Data (GIODO).
4. Personal data are used for execution of sale contracts, in relation to this fact, these data can be communicated to courriers responsible for the delivery of purchased goods and, in the case of hire purchase, to the lending institutions. Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. All data are transmitted on a voluntary basis.
5. Information on methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in data entries:
a. When submitting orders, until the "Send Order" is Pressem the Customer who has an account at Online Store has the ability to self-correct the data entered by editing his/her account profile.
b. Verification of data or order corrections can also be made by sending an e-mail at the address of the Service Provider firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The customer has the ability to change the data entered when creating the account at any time within the available options.
6. Information on the principles and methods of fixation, preservation and access to the contract concluded to the other part:
a. Sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sale Agreement consolidated, secures and shares the content of the contract concluded .
b. Consolidation, security, and sharing the concluded contract of sale is done by sending to the specified Customer’s e-mail the concluded agreement or by transfer of thespecification and proof of purchase orders to the Client.
7. The content of the concluded contract is further perpetuated and protected in the ICT system of Service Provider and made available at the request of the customer.
§ 9 Changing of Terms and Conditions
1. OFFICINA 66 reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. All changes to Termes and Conditions are valid from the date of their publication on the website www.officina66.pl. Orders placed before the changes of these terms and conditons are based on the provisions in force on the day of the order.
2. Customers who have an account in the store will be informed of changes in the Regulations through e-mail correspondence.
3. If after the last logging in to the Shop the Terms and Conditions have been changed, the Customer can accept or not the changes. In the case of the non-acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions, particularly after the introduction of the changes in the store, shopping online is not possible.
4. Customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete his account at any time.
5. Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the Rules will be implemented according to the former provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final provisions
1. In issues not governed by the present Terms and Conditions the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 about Protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz.U. 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended), of the Act of 27 July 2002 about specific conditions of consumer sale and amending of the Polish Civil Code (Dz.U. 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended.), of the Act of 23 April 196. - Civil Code (Dz.U. 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended) are applicable.
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and in relation to the performance of contracts concluded between the Shop and Customers will be considered by the court competent according to the provisions on jurisdiction and in accordance with the Law of 17.11.1964 of Civil Procedure Code (Dz.U. No. 43, item 296, as amended).