Each person who views our website has the ability to disable cookies by changing their browser settings, however, we do not guarantee the proper functioning of the shop with cookies disabled.
1. General information.
1. The operator of the online store http://www.officina66.pl is OFFICINA 66 Massimo Lucchi, ul. Romualda Traugutta 129, 71-300 Szczecin, exercises entrepreneurial activity on the basis of a sole proprietorship, upon registration in the central register of economic activities, registered with the NIP number: PL8522669025, REGON: 387719205.
2. The online shop performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
to. Through the information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b. Through cookie files saved on end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Information in forms.
1. The online store collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The online shop can also save information on connection parameters (date and time, IP address).
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties without the prior consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Online Store Manager in the register kept by the Inspector General for the protection of personal data.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, for example to process an order or a commercial contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that technically provide certain services - in particular, this applies to the transfer of information to payment services, courier services.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the online shop and are intended for the use of the websites of the shop. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website User and gains access to them is the operator of the online store.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
to. maintain the session of the Shop User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password in each sub-page of the shop;
b. statistics - which allows the creation of internal statistics on the operation of the shops and on user visits,
5. The Store uses two basic types of cookies:
to. Session ID - temporary "cookie" that exists on your computer only when visiting a particular website - more precisely until the browser is closed. They allow the store pages to remember what customers have chosen on the previous page and are designed to optimize navigation on the website, for example by remembering the settings of the logged in user, so that the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the shop (no password and login are saved in the "cookie" - only the customer's session number, which does not identify the customer's personal data).
b Information for creating statistics. This type of cookie is used to provide important information about website traffic and how visitors use it. To collect this data, Google Analytics tools are used, among other things. These cookies are used only to collect site traffic statistics and define the user's profile in order to show them tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
6. The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Shop users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
4. Provision of data.
1. The data can be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the OFFICINA 66 store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
5. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website http://www.officina66.pl
2. By default, the software used for browsing websites (eg Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) allows by default to place "cookies" on the end device. The user may independently and at any time change the settings for "cookies", specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the user's device via "cookies". The user can change the settings using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting "cookies" on the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling "cookies" is available in the software (web browser) settings.