Information on privacy and protection of personal data
1. The processing of personal data takes place under the terms set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
2. By placing an order in the shop, the Customer consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of the contract. The provision of personal data by the customer and consent to their processing are necessary to complete the order by the store. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
3. The service provider is the administrator of the personal data databases provided by the online store customers in connection with purchases. The collection of personal data is recorded in the Inspector General's database for personal data.
4. Personal data are used to execute sales contracts, and therefore may be transferred to subjects responsible for delivering the goods purchased to the customer and, in the case of installment purchases, to institutions that accredit the purchase. Customers have the right to access their data and correct it. The data is provided voluntarily.
5. Information on methods and technical measures to detect and correct errors in the data entered:
a) During the insertion of an Order, up to the moment in which the "Place Order" button is pressed, the Customers who have an account in the Online Shop have the possibility to independently correct the data entered by modifying the account profile.
b. The verification of the data or the correction of the Order can also be carried out by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The Customer can modify the data entered during the creation of the Account at any time within the available options.
6. Information on the rules and methods of registration, securing and sharing by the service provider to the other party of the content of the concluded contract:
to. The content of the concluded contract is recorded, protected and made available by sending an appropriate email after the conclusion of the sales contract.
b. The content of the concluded Contract of Sale is consolidated, protected and made available by sending the content of the concluded contract to the e-mail address provided to the Customer or by providing the Customer with the Order specification and proof of purchase.
7. The content of the concluded contract is also recorded and protected in the IT system of the service provider and made available at the request of each customer.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.